CREATING THE BEST TREATMENT PLAN WITH DENTAL IMPLANTS
Whether you’re someone looking to restore your 1 or more missing teeth, looking to whiten your smile, treat periodontal disease, or if you’re looking for a complete smile makeover, you’ve come to the right place. PGA Dentistry offers a variety of dental services from preventive, to restorative, to cosmetic procedures so you can call us your 1-stop dentist office for all of your oral needs. Patients who look to us to repair their missing teeth with dental implants often ask us if we can combine treatments to truly transform their smile for the better, and the answer is yes, yes we can. Dr. Jay Ajmo can be reached at his office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL to set up a personal consultation to see how we can craft your smile into something you can be proud to show off, every day.
Dental Implants Combined With Beauty
Dental implants are our best option for tooth restoration when comparing them to dentures and dental bridges, and here’s why: low maintenance, permanent, no diet restrictions, and improves overall oral and physical health! Combine this with any one of our dental treatments and you won’t be able to stop smiling. Here are some of our commonly combined treatments with dental implants that you may be interested in.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
If you’re looking to cosmetically alter and transform your smile into one that you feel better fits you and your personality, we have listed a few procedures that you can combine with dental implants to get the smile of your life.
Check out our list below to see what kind of combinations you can come up with to get the smile that you’ve always wanted.
- Porcelain veneers – To mask superficial stains, cracks, and daily wear and tear.
- Smile design – A tailored treatment plan that includes cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures that benefits teeth and gums while providing life-changing results.
- Teeth whitening – To professionally brighten your smile.
- Cosmetic porcelain crowns – To cap a broken or damaged tooth while looking natural.
- Smile makeover – A restorative makeover for old dental work.
- Teeth Next Day® – A procedure that replaces your teeth the very next day with the strong Prettau® Zirconia Implant Bridge.
- Invisalign® – An invisible aligner alternative to traditional metal braces.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Patients that would rather combine the dental implant treatment with other Restorative Treatments to improve the overall health of their smile may be interested in combining 1 or more of these treatments with dental implants. Read along to see what Dr. Ajmo can do to further repair your pearly whites.
- Full-mouth reconstruction – For patients with severe oral health issues or oral pain issues, Dr. Ajmo composes 1 or more restorative procedures to improve your smile.
- Dental crowns – A tooth-shaped cover that restores beauty and function to a damaged, decayed, or infected tooth that allows you to eat whatever foods you enjoy.
- Dental bridges – An implant-secured partial denture that is strong and long-lasting.
- Tooth-colored fillings – A long-lasting option that beautifully and naturally blends in with the rest of your smile.
- Periodontal therapy – Treats gum disease and prevents further infection.
- Root canal therapy – A treatment to save a tooth that has been compromised by tooth decay.
- Laser dentistry – To gently correct visually imbalanced gum tissue for a more pleasing smile.
- Dentures – Modern appliances that offer a lightweight design, precision fit, and better aesthetics than dentures in the past.
General Dentistry Treatments
If you just want dental implants to restore your toothless or damaged grin along with general or preventive dentistry treatments, Dr. Ajmo can tailor a treatment plan to fit your oral health needs. Below are a few options that you can do along with dental implants.
- Renewing old dental work – To keep your smile looking clean and feeling healthy!
- Gums – Thoroughly looking at the gum tissues to make sure that they are healthy and in proper position.
- Oral cancer screenings – Dr. Ajmo would evaluate the soft tissues in your mouth to look for any signs of oral cancer.
- TMJ therapy – To treat the struggles of TMJ pain that some patients may have.
- Whole health dentistry – Routine check-ups that keep you and your smile looking and feeling happy and healthy.
- Oral surgery – To treat conditions that may require minor oral surgeries and endodontics.
SCHEDULE YOUR PERSONAL CONSULTATION WITH DR. AJMO TODAY!
To get the smile that you’ve always wanted, contact our office in Palm Beach Gardens, FL to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Jay Ajmo of PGA Dentistry. During your consultation, Dr. Ajmo will review your past medical history and perform a thorough oral evaluation to better understand the conditions of your oral health. Then, between you and Dr. Ajmo, you can begin to discuss your treatment options to see what your smile needs to stay healthy and beautiful for a lifetime.
*Invisalign®, the Invisalign logo, and iTero®, among others, are trademarks and/ or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.