Why would you choose
Why would you choose dental implants in Palm Beach Gardens or Jupiter FL? Health. Appearance. Function. And those are just the top three!
Missing teeth can really put a damper on life – and so can the wrong kind of dentures!
Both missing teeth and dentures can:
- Make you look decades older than you need to
- Bring the corners of your mouth down making you look angry or unhappy
- Lead to bone loss which causes facial collapse, a sunken mouth, and shifting of remaining teeth
- Contribute to gum recession and infection
- Make enjoying your food difficult and even lead to nutritional deficiencies
- Cause oral discomfort, headaches, jaw imbalance, and muscle strain
- Affect speech and vocal clarity
Plus if you wear traditional dentures, you know how often you have to refill with gooey denture adhesive, how embarrassing it is to soak your teeth clean at night, and how horrible it is when your denture come loose while you eat.
Your Palm Beach Gardens implant dentist, Dr. Jay Ajmo has dedicated his life to helping people with missing teeth get their lives back and start enjoying each day to the fullest!
- Single and multiple tooth replacements
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Mini Dental Implants
- 3-D CAT scan imaging for the ultimate in precision placement and effectiveness
- Bone grafting to help those with bone loss or prolonged denture wear to qualify for implants
- Sedation dentistry, including IV sedation
- and Teeth Next Day for patients who need oral surgery but don’t want to wait to replace their smiles
If you are missing teeth or suffering from ill-fitting dentures, please call us about implant dentistry for Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter. We’d love to help you get your smile back!