A smile can change a person’s entire day, so why not feel confident about flashing your grin? Dr. Jay L. Ajmo of PGA Dentistry is dedicated to making this a possibility for those who are either unhappy or uncomfortable with the current condition of their mouth. A smile makeover is an option for those looking to get the smile they’ve always dreamed of in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. A smile makeover is an overhaul of many different types of restorative and cosmetic procedures to create a customized smile that fits your face and is unique to you.
Our team specializes in many different restorative procedures so we can do multiple procedures to ensure that you get all your oral health needs met. We know that this can be a scary process but rest assured, we have all the tools, experience, and knowledge needed in order to create your new smile.
PGA Dentistry offers several types of procedures such as:
- Root canals – This is so we can restore health to a decayed, infected tooth and allows us to save your natural tooth’s structure.
- Dental crowns – These are also known as caps. Crowns fit over a damaged tooth to give it support and protection. We offer a high-quality porcelain dental crown that blends with your natural tooth color.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Our usual method to treat cavities and prevent future decay.
- Dental bridges – Bridges are partial dentures that replace missing teeth and fill gaps in your smile. Our custom-colored bridges are aesthetically crafted to look indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
- Dental implants – For the best solution to missing teeth, implants can provide support for prosthetic teeth for a lifetime. It also prevents jawbone atrophy for a youthful appearance.