Am I A Good Candidate For A Smile Makeover?
If you have oral health problems that require restorative treatments, and you want to improve the overall appearance of your smile, you may be an excellent candidate for a smile makeover. To determine your candidacy, you will first undergo a consultation with Dr. Ajmo. During your appointment, you will discuss your restorative needs and cosmetic goals, review your medical history, and have photographs of your mouth and teeth taken. After analyzing these factors, Dr. Ajmo will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that can restore health and beauty to your smile.
Individualizing Your Treatment
By expertly combining the best of restorative and cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Ajmo can develop a single, comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all of your needs and concerns. Your smile makeover may combine:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings are a fantastic way to treat cavities and guard against future decay.
- Root Canals restore health to an infected tooth, allowing us to save your natural tooth’s structure.
- Dental Crowns, also known as caps, fit over a compromised tooth to provide it with support. Our high-quality, porcelain dental crowns blend seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges, or partial dentures, replace missing teeth, and fill gaps in your smile. Our custom-colored bridges are beautifully crafted to look indistinguishable from your real teeth.
- Dental Implants are the absolute best solution for missing teeth. Implants can provide a lifetime of support for prosthetic teeth, and help prevent jaw bone atrophy that can lead to an aged appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers are tooth-colored shells that are bonded to the surface of your teeth. Veneers can conceal a number of cosmetic flaws, such as minor tooth misalignment, discoloration, or misshapen teeth.
- Gum Contouring with advanced laser therapy can correct an uneven or low gum line, creating a pleasant frame for your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening, available using our in-office system or at-home treatments, can conveniently brighten yellow or dull teeth in as little as one appointment.