When it comes to choosing a medical doctor for your bodily health, or a real estate agent to sell your home, it’s natural to want to be scrupulous about their credentials, achievements, and what skills and experience they have that you can take advantage of. You deserve this same care and scrutiny when it comes to choosing a cosmetic dentist.
Dr. Jay Ajmo at PGA Dentistry received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida and completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Emory University School of Dentistry. Dr. Ajmo expanded his training with minor oral surgery at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
Passionate for cosmetic dentistry and perfecting his patients’ smiles in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, and beyond, Dr. Ajmo believes in continuing education and received the following:
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Emory University School of Dentistry
- Board Certified, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Board Certified, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate Certified, International Dental Implant Association
- Mastership, Misch International Implant Institute
- Masters, Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation trained – Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center
With such an extensive resumé and experience at his disposal, Dr. Ajmo is considered one of the best cosmetic dentists available for you in Palm Beach Gardens, FL, and the surrounding areas.
Your smile can be your defining feature, and at PGA Dentistry we want our patients to feel confident about their choice in treatment and dental provider. Here are some tips to choose a cosmetic dentist that works for you, and how Dr. Ajmo could be the cosmetic dentist you’re seeking.
Experience and Safety
One of the first things to search for when considering a cosmetic dentist is their experience in the treatment you seek, as well as, their practice accommodations. Where have they trained? What certifications do they possess? Do they take advantage of continuing education? Do they offer sedation therapy for those who are fearful of the dentist? These questions could make a difference when making your decision on the right cosmetic dentist for you.
Cosmetic dentistry is given the utmost attention, seeing as how these treatments affect the appearance of your smile for the public eye to see. When considering a cosmetic dentist, take into account what technology they have at their disposal and what treatments are available through them. With the right technology in place, your treatment will go smoothly, with little to no complications or unnecessary follow-up treatments.