There’s More to Oral Health Than Just Brushing Says Palm Beach Gardens Dentist, Dr. Jay Ajmo!
Brushing and flossing are important, but lifestyle choices also play a large part in ensuring good oral health. Here are a few choices that you can make today!
1. Eat healthy-Proper nutrition and a diet rich in Vitamin D, Calcium and Omega 3 will promote strong soft tissues and healthy teeth.
2. Butt out- Smoking can cause oral cancer and periodontal disease.
3. Get fit- Those who stay physically active have a lower incidence of severe gum disease.
4. Pamper yourself- Lower your stress levels to decrease your body’s production of the hormone cortisol- a known gum-disease trigger.
5. Visit us and your doctor regularly- Regular checkups screen for chronic illnesses, including those associated with periodontal disease.
Live a longer, healthier life by embracing good habits and keep your smile looking its very best!
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Missing Teeth, Implant Dentist, Dental ImplantsAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418