Top 5 Makeover Picks- When Losing Your Illusions is a Good Thing!
If you want brighter teeth in photos- no doubt there are good apps for that, but you’d have to fix every picture. And what about those candid cell phone shots that you have no access to? Here are 5 ways you can get the real deal and never worry about retouching again.
1. If your teeth are a little dingy, or a lot, get them whitened and say goodbye to stains from food, beverages, nicotine, root canal treatments and age!
2. If your smile is looking a little dated from stained or silver-colored fillings, consider virtually invisible white fillings and tooth-colored porcelain inlays.
3. If your teeth are chipped, cracked or have slight spaces, consider tooth-colored bonding materials to cover up these flaws.
4. Porcelain veneers which are ultra-thin, hand-sculpted shells that cover the front surface of teeth are another excellent natural-looking option.
5. If your teeth have been weakened by clenching, grinding, decay or root canal therapy, natural-looking crowns will restore appearance and function.
Many of these techniques take only a visit or two…so let’s rescue even those teeth you may forget about-at the back of your mouth and along your lower arch!
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Implant Dentist, Dental Implants, Missing TeethAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418