What is a Dental Implant?
What a dental implant is… A dental implant has two parts: a root made of biocompatible metal and a custom-made tooth crown which is attached to it.
How it works…
· The root is anchored permanently in your jawbone, preventing future bone loss.
· The crown does not rely on other teeth for support & doesn’t affect surrounding healthy teeth.
· An implant can replace one tooth or two, or the teeth in an entire jaw.
· Implants can anchor dentures to prevent shifting & can replace partial dentures & bridgework.
· Multiple implants & implant-supported dentures require no plates that cover the roof of your mouth.
What you can do… Consider safe reliable easy-care and natural looking dental implants, and call PGA Center for Advanced Dentistry for a consultation.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Missing Teeth, Implant Dentist, Dental ImplantsAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418