Get Your Confident Healthy Smile That is Essential to Your Successful Career Track!
Are you interviewing for a new job or promotion? Eye contact and a healthy assured smile can make you appear confident and accomplished…even when you might feel a little shaky. We can’t overrate the importance of maintaining health gums with a good oral hygiene routine, including brushing and flowing regularly, and a professional cleaning every six months or so.
But what if your smile has imperfections? We can discuss one or a combination of these cosmetic options with you…
· BRIGHTEN your smile and eliminate stain with popular and very affordable whitening
· MASK SMILE FLAWS like chips, fractures or discolored teeth with natural-looking enamel-colored bonding materials.
· EVEN OUT AND RE-PROPORTION your gum line with gum contouring.
· RESTORE shape, strength and color of damaged teeth with metal-free inlays, onlays and crowns matched to your teeth enamel.
· CAMOUFLAGE gaps, uneven or overlapping teeth, word down teeth, receding gums, unattractive stains with veneers of natural-looking porcelain or bonding materials.
· REPLACE one missing tooth (or many) with a crown & bridge, implant or an implant-supported bridge.
· ENERGIZE your smile and replace old silver-colored fillings with white ones.
Your smile has the power to “make it or break it”. Whether you require a simple cleaning and whitening, or more extensive care, we can help you to make an absolutely winning first impression. Call us today!
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Missing Teeth, Implant Dentist, Dental ImplantsAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418