A Great Grin is Ageless- Restorations Will Give You a Reason to Smile!
Studies show that people in cultures that do not focus on oral health often suffer a litany of related and progressive health problems, gum disease and tooth loss have been correlated with cognitive decline as well as hearing loss in later years, for example. Because of this, it is vitally important to ensure lost or damaged teeth are replaced or restored promptly to insure you can eat and speak properly, avoid further damage, feel good about your appearance and maintain your positive outlook.
Ensuring healthy gums and teeth that last a lifetime begin with good oral care in childhood, but sometimes teeth can become damaged, broken or lost. We can restore and replace teeth with beautiful esthetics at any stage of your life....
* Inlays are tooth-colored filling for the biting surfaces of molars
* Onlays, also tooth-colored restorations, sit on the biting surfaces and wrap over one or more cusps of molars
* Veneers offer beautifully shaped straight white teeth while hiding small imperfections.
* Crowns cap individual teeth, lending support to compromised structure.
* Bridges effectively replace a lost tooth with a replacement tooth, using adjacent teeth as anchors.
* Implants are a secure permanent way to replace one or more missing teeth.
Call today to book your consultation to discuss solutions designed for your individual presentation, preference and budget. Don't wait to restore your smile.... Your good health depends on it!
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Missing Teeth, Implant Dentist, Dental ImplantsAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418