Improve Your Smile with Dental Bonding
Minor dental imperfections, like discolored teeth and small chips or fractures, can easily and quickly be corrected with dental bonding treatment. At Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens cosmetic dentistry practice, we offer dental bonding treatment to give you a gorgeous smile. Read on to learn how dental bonding is used to fix imperfections and create beautiful smiles.
The Dental Bonding Procedure
The dental bonding treatment process is a quick, effective way to achieve an instantly gorgeous smile. Dental bonding can be completed in a single dental visit and only takes about 30 to 60 minutes per tooth. Dental bonding uses a tooth-colored resin applied to the teeth in a putty-like form. This resin is custom colored to match the shade of your teeth. In order for the resin to bond to the teeth, they are prepared by applying a special liquid. This liquid is designed to roughen the surface of the teeth. Once the teeth are prepared, the putty-like resin is applied to the teeth and shaped. Next, the resin is hardened, or cured, by applying an ultraviolet light or laser. After the resin is cured, the hardened resin is further shaped and polished to complete the dental bonding process.
Issues Treated With Dental Bonding
Dental bonding creates flawless smiles in as little as one dental visit by concealing imperfections. Candidates for dental bonding should have generally healthy teeth and gums. Minor cavities and decay can be repaired with dental bonding; however, more extensive damage may be better suited to other treatments. For our patients in Palm Beach Gardens, dental crowns are a viable option to repairing damage like broken teeth and major decay. Dental bonding is a great option for treating the following conditions:
- Discoloration: Yellowed or stained teeth can be greatly improved through dental bonding. Because the resin used in dental bonding is custom colored, your teeth can be instantly transformed to a bright white.
- Minor chips and fractures: Dental bonding can be used to mask small chips and fractures, and also to restore the strength of teeth suffering from such damage.
- Misshaped teeth: The overall shape of the teeth can be improved with dental bonding.
- Gaps between teeth: Dental bonding can be used to close gaps between the teeth.
- Minor cavities: Dental bonding is a tooth-colored treatment for filling minor cavities and restoring the strength and appearance of your teeth.
- Lengthen teeth: Small teeth can be lengthened with dental bonding to create a more even, uniform smile.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding has many benefits. Dental bonding treatment is quick. You can have a whole new smile in a single dental visit. The resin used in dental bonding adds strength to the structure of your teeth and most find the dental bonding process to be completely painless.
Schedule a Consultation At The PGA Center For Advanced Dentistry
You can have a gorgeous smile with dental bonding! Contact us today to see if dental bonding is right for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Continuing Education - Go with a Dentist in Boca Raton Constantly LearningCategories:Continuing Education, Choosing A Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-07-10
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist: Difference Between an Expert in Cosmetic Dentistry and a General Dentist in Jupiter, FLCategories:Cosmetic DentistAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-06-19
It's for Real- Protect Your Future With Dental Implants at Dr. Jay Ajmo's Palm Beach Gardens Office!Categories:Missing Teeth, Implant Dentist, Dental ImplantsAuthor:Dr. Jay AjmoDate:2014-02-21
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Please feel free to give us a call or stop by anytime if you have a question or would like to schedule an appointment.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418