If you want to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry or need restorative procedures, Dr. Ajmo does not want to let money stand in your way. PGA Dentistry has partnered with CareCredit and LendingClub, both trusted names in patient financing, to bring you dentistry that fits your budget. CareCredit and LendingClub offer:
- NO down payment
- NO interest for up to 18 months for qualified applicants
- NO prepayment penalties
- Low-interest loans
- Long-term loans
- Revolving credit for other medical, dental, vision procedures
- Easy online payment option
- Easy online application process
CareCredit has helped more than 6 million patients afford the procedures they want or need. With 20 years in the patient finance industry, CareCredit has established a stellar reputation. Visit them online to calculate your monthly payment and apply for financing that will improve your health, your smile, your life! Call CareCredit (866) 893-7864.
About Dental Insurance
Dental insurance can be confusing, but we’ll make it easy for you. Simply bring your card or claim into our office, or call to speak with our friendly insurance assistant. We’ll be happy to tell you what your insurance will cover and file your claim for you.
Dental insurance is diverse. Some policies cover only a small percentage of fees, while others cover 50 percent or greater. The more you or your employer pays for premiums, the better the coverage, in most cases.
- For the most part, dental insurance covers preventive procedures, including annual x-rays, two cleanings and checkups per year, and fluoride treatments at 100 percent. Restorative care, such as fillings, crowns, replacement teeth, orthodontics, etc. are partially covered.
- Cosmetic treatment is not covered. To help with this problem, we work with third-party financing companies to make dentistry affordable for virtually all of our patients.
- Most dental insurances also carry a “missing tooth clause.” The clause states that your insurance will not pay for the replacement of a tooth or teeth that were missing before your policy began. Our third party financing companies can help you afford dental implants, partials, dentures, or bridgework.
- Your benefits are probably based on “usual, customary, and reasonable fees.” These fees may not accurately reflect the cost of our services. We are not a clinic, and we offer many luxuries and technologies to make your dental care experience comfortable. We invest time with each of our patients. To us, you are a person, not a number or a chart. Our dentists and our team invest in more continuing education than is required so that we can bring you the best dental care possible. The fees considered reasonable and customary by your insurance provider probably do not reflect the type of care and service we consider standard.
- Your “yearly maximum” is the amount your insurance company will pay in a calendar year. Usually, the amount is 00. If you do not use all of your yearly maximum before December 31st, you lose it. Each new calendar year, your maximum will fund again.
- If you have dental insurance, we will tell you your estimated portion before we treat you. Don’t worry about surprises! Please be prepared to pay your portion at your visit unless prior payment arrangements have been agreed upon.
- If your insurance provider does not pay their estimated portion, we will bill you for the balance. However, our insurance specialist will provide all paperwork, charts, x-rays, and photos necessary to optimize your benefits when we file your claim.